Thursday, February 14, 2013

what will 2013 bring?

what?  what do I hear in my head?  tired of doing Triathlon? nooooo... well yes, so hopefully I get the SOAS sponsorship to hold me accountable!  otherwise I'm going back to the era of find a race and train 6 wks before it -or just do pure running-or train all the time so I will be ready to race when it strikes me fancy!

I feel old... incredibly, fatiguingly,(my own new word) wrinkly, old... I used to be able to do fancy headstands, handstands etc. in yoga class.  Not so much any more- I can do it but then i hurt something I've never hurt (or felt before) for several days later that inevitably leads into the wknd and some race or hard workout that hurts me more... tired of hurting!

Desperately need a new activity yo as my life seems to be imploding on the inside meh so maybe this is the year I start that book i've been writing bits n pieces of for 4yrs!  And do more Yoga, and more running WITH people, and find my flow again

No comments: